Summers and skin deterioration go hand in hand. Face masks are my weekend staples to rejuvenate and exfoliate the skin so as to shed off the tanning,stress,blemishes and impairments caused to our skin throughout the week. It is splendid to spend some time for self-care and taking care of yourself, and in my opinion, weekends are the best time for it 🙂
The Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask is one of my go-to-products which I’ve been using for almost 4 months (on weekends or about once in 10 days).
Let’s plunge into the review of this face mask !
PLUM GREEN TEA CLEAR FACE MASK:
You all must have got to know by now that I’m a big skincare freak as I am smitten for skincare and organic products. This face mask topped my list for rendering a brighter and healthier looking skin without stripping off my skin of it’s natural and essential oils. My skin feels cleaner and fresher, thereby unclogging the pores and leaving it way more supple and hydrated post it’s use.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRODUCT :
- I am a green tea addict and applying it onto my skin makes it all the more luxurious and plush
- This mask has a creamy and soft consistency with a non drying formula thereby giving an instant brightening and cooling effect
- It does not tingle on the skin like other face-masks
- It is smooth in texture and it easily glides onto the skin
- This mask has a mild scent of green tea extracts which is the prime ingredient of this product
- This mask helps in controlling acne
- It also provides with a spot reduction treatment
Once applied onto the skin (avoiding eyes and lips), the mask should be left for about 20 minutes until it dries up and should be washed off with plain water.
This product suits the best on those with combination skin, which is clearly my type. Using it once a week or once in 10 odd days is sufficient and the change is quite evident.
- Natural clay : to absorb the excess oil from the skin
- Green tea extracts : to keep acne at bay
- Glycolic acid : helps exfoliate the skin gently (Another of the miracle ingredients I look forward to)
VERDICT : A+
This face mask retails for Rs 490 in a small glass tub for about 60gms of product which makes it a fairly priced mask. The packaging of the product is lavish and opulent. (though I won’t categorize this one under a travel friendly product as the glass container makes it a bit on the heavier side to carry)
The best part about this mask is that it is 100% vegan and is paraben, phthalates, propylene glycol and SLS free.
I hope you liked my review and if you did, please do consider subscribing to my blog. Show some love by liking, sharing and commenting your views or thoughts on the same. Also you may leave your blog link along with the comments and I’ll visit it for sure 🙂
Keep Glittering 💫
Rise N Shine 🌟
Follow me here 🙂
Instagram : the_glitterati_affair
Facebook : The Glitterati Affair
DISCLAIMER : The above written content and pictures certainly belong to me. I do not intend to force my thoughts or opinions on anyone. The above product is owned by me and is not a sponsored write up. I have used this product for quite sometime in order to provide you with an honest review. One thing to keep in mind regarding any beauty/ skin care product is that not everything works for every skin type. So you may make a wiser decision regarding what works better for you all.