We all know the importance and the value of a toner in our daily skincare regime. However, most of us as beginners do not know which kind of product to invest in.
A beginner or not, some products retain their value no matter what expertise you possess in skincare and wellness.
Today, I’ll be reviewing the Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner by Blossom Kochhar, who’s main aim is to create pure and natural body care products.
About the Brand : AROMA MAGIC
Aroma Magic has been one of the oldest and consistent brands in the skincare industry providing up with natural and chemical free products at a nominal range for skin, hair and wellness. These products are said to have a positive and a healing effect on the mind, body and soul.
The Product : Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner
I started using this toner about 3 months back and I finally thought of posting my thoughts on this. This is my second purchase and I really wanted to share my reviews on this with you all. So let us delve into the product details :
- Packaging : The product comes in a transparent spray plastic bottle with a nozzle and a cap
- Price : The product retails for Rs 115 for about 100 ml of product making it fairly priced and easy on pocket
- Consistency : The product is watery and comes out easily from the spray pump
- What The Product Claims : This toner is alcohol, SLS, paraben, pthalates and artificial fragrance free. It helps close the pores of the skin and restores the pH balance of the skin thereby retaining the moisture and making the skin look plump. The extracts of pomegranate along with lavender and peppermint heals, renews the skin cells and improves circulation in it. Witch Hazel prevents moisture loss whereas the essential oils of Rosemary and Ylang ylang act as vital nutrients and vitamins to the skin
- Punica Granatum Extract
- Rosemarinus Officinalis Essential Oil
- Mentha Piperita Essential Oil
- Cananga Odorata Essential Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil
My views :
I used this toner (3-4 sprays each time) post washing my face and I observed a great reduction in my pores. This toner is great for beginners and it works well for oily skin. It is easy on the pocket for the skincare lovers. The spray pump in the bottle is of the finest quality and this feature makes it all the more easier and quicker to use this toner.
This toner does not sting on the skin (unlike many other toners). Though, the product needs a few seconds to seep into the skin, but this one’s still quicker than a lot many other toners out there. My skin feels hydrated and plump post it’s application.
- This toner is alcohol, paraben, SLS and phthalates free
- The product contains natural ingredients
- This toner considerably tightens the pores on my skin (mainly around my T Zone)
- It gets absorbed into my skin in no time
- Keeps my T zone oil free for the longest
- The product is not tested on animals
- It is easy on pocket
- Comes in a handy packaging which can be used for travelling as well
- The product doesn’t have any essence or fragrance as such (which is already mentioned at the backside of the bottle. It cannot be defined exactly as a con as the toner is made up of natural ingredients)
VERDICT : A-
This toner is made up of natural ingredients and essential oils and thereby is a great hit in the skincare category. I have already purchased this product twice and would definitely keep it in my skincare closet.
How about your take on this product? Have you used this toner? What are your thoughts on this one? Do share in the comments section below.
I hope you liked my honest feedback and if you did, please do consider subscribing to my blog. Show some love by liking, sharing and commenting your views or thoughts on the same. Also you may leave your blog link along with the comments and I’ll visit it for sure 😊
Recommended articles :
Keep Glittering 💫
Rise N Shine ☀️
Follow me here :
INSTAGRAM : the_glitterati_affair
Disclaimer : The above written content and pictures belong to me. I do not intend to force my thoughts or opinions on anyone. The above product is owned by me and is not a sponsored write up. I have used this product for quite sometime in order to provide you with an honest review. One thing to keep in mind regarding any beauty/ skin care product is that not everything works for every skin type. So you may make a wiser decision regarding what works better for you all.
Not liking a particular product or a brand does not mean that I hate it.