The skin underneath our eyes is the most delicate part of our face. With the finest and thinnest of skin, our under eye area needs special care. However, I have been dealing with dehydrated skin, puffiness and dark circles underneath my eyes and I thought of trying out the Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel for the same.
I have been a consistent user of Blossom Kochhar’s products. Knowing that the Aroma Magic products always are made up of natural ingredients which are chemical free and paraben free, this was a great option to look forward to. With summers around the corner, I wanted something refreshing yet nourishing and hydrating for my undereyes with a gel like consistency and thereby, I came across this product.
Also, You may check out my post on the Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner here.
THE AROMA MAGIC UNDER EYE GEL :
Packaging : Comes in a blue coloured plastic tube with a nozzle and a rotating cap. One needs to press the tube to get the product.
Price : The tube contains 20gms of product and retails for about Rs 195
- Aloe Barbadenesis Gel
- Cucumis Extract
- Citrus Lemon Essential Oil
- Centella Asiatica Oil
- Equisetum Arvense Extract
- Lavendula Angustifolia Essential Oil
My Experience :
I started applying this gel in a pea sized quantity post toning and moisturizing my face. My undereyes felt a lot more refreshed and moisturized after it’s application. The puffiness around my undereyes also reduced to a great extent and the gel’s cooling sensation provided a relief to my tired and sleepy eyes. For better results, I store this tube in my refrigerator and used it over for an extra cooling sensation. I could feel a considerable change in the texture of my skin underneath my eyes. However I cannot vouch whether it worked fully on lightening up my dark circles much as I haven’t used it for quite a long time and also I have quite a lot of dark circles.
- Use this gel to depuff the undereye area
- Keeps the undereye hydrated
- Gives a cooling sensation
- Apply this gel as an undereye primer to keep your concealer in place
- The tube also mentions to use this gel around the lip area to lighten the skin there
What I liked :
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Does what it claims
- Travel friendly packaging
- Good consistency
- Non sticky
VERDICT : A –
Overall, an undereye gel, retailing for Rs 195 is a great budget buy owing to the kind of skin friendly ingredients it is composed of. The gel helps in cooling and depuffing the undereye area and keeps my undereyes nourished and hydrated. It is non sticky and I would highly recommend this product looking forward to the hot summer months in India.
Recommended posts :
- The Olay White Radiance And Brightening Foaming Cleanser | Review
- The Plum Grape Seed And Sea Buckthorn Day And Night Moisturizing Cream | Review
- VLCC Almond Enriched Under Eye Cream! Hit or Miss?