Sitting at home certainly gives goosebumps to all the mums out there who haven’t been able to start off with their kids’ schooling. Seems there would be no choice to send them to school atleast in India till the end of 2020 or even next year believe so.
But that certainly doesn’t mean that we cannot homeschool our kids or keep them busy.
Here is one such activity that I’d love to share with the new mums whose kids have just completed a year mark and are okay with balancing and sitting at one place.
This toddler painting activity is also :
- mess free ( which saves up our efforts to clean up the remains which also kind of gets tiring for us moms)
- involves a lot many bright colours
- creative & attractive to kids
- you could certainly save these up as lifetime memories for your child by framing up what they create
- Gives you sometime off (brownie points)
Click on the link to know more on how to organize this fun activity at home and the benefits of painting for toddlers
Happy Weekend 🌞